HyperTrackError enum Null safety
- blockedFromRunning → const HyperTrackError
The SDK was remotely blocked from running.
- invalidPublishableKey → const HyperTrackError
The publishable key is invalid.
- locationMocked → const HyperTrackError
The user enabled mock location app while mocking locations is prohibited.
- locationServicesDisabled → const HyperTrackError
The user disabled location services systemwide.
Android onlyThe device doesn't have location services.
- locationSignalLost → const HyperTrackError
GPS satellites are not in view.
- noExemptionFromBackgroundStartRestrictions → const HyperTrackError
Android onlyThe SDK wasn't able to start tracking because of the limitations imposed by the OS.
- permissionsLocationDenied → const HyperTrackError
The user denied location permissions.
- permissionsLocationInsufficientForBackground → const HyperTrackError
Can’t start tracking in background with When In Use location permissions.
- permissionsLocationNotDetermined → const HyperTrackError
iOS onlyThe user has not chosen whether the app can use location services.
- permissionsLocationProvisional → const HyperTrackError
iOS onlyThe app is in Provisional Always authorization state, which stops sending locations when app is in background.
- permissionsLocationReducedAccuracy → const HyperTrackError
The user didn't grant precise location permissions or downgraded permissions to imprecise.
- permissionsLocationRestricted → const HyperTrackError
iOS onlyThe app is not authorized to use location services.
- permissionsNotificationsDenied → const HyperTrackError
Android onlyThe user denied notification permissions needed to display a persistent notification
→ const List<
A constant List of the values in this enum, in order of their declaration.
[blockedFromRunning, invalidPublishableKey, locationMocked, locationServicesDisabled, locationServicesUnavailable, locationSignalLost, noExemptionFromBackgroundStartRestrictions, permissionsLocationDe…